- Fun Footie Pajamas For All Ages Footie pajama style for older kids and adults are back!… (1,153)
- Birthday Card From Hubby My husband gave me a card and a necklace as… (718)
- Pregnancy test says positive Last Sunday, I took a pregnancy test and here is… (610)
- Goodnites Underwear Undercover Mission This post brought to you by GoodNites. All opinions are… (459)
- An upcoming trip to Syracuse, New York My husband has confirmed his plan to have a 5… (413)
- Halloween Costume Award We were surprised that George got to receive a Halloween… (404)
- Christening Gowns For Baby Girls I was browsing Ebay today and I saw these beautiful… (403)
- Hello Kitty Stuff At Toys R Us Another side trip we went through yesterday is at Toys… (352)
- About About Author: My name is Mel Cole and I live… (252)
- Halloween Scavenger Hunt Riddles: Memorable Experience for… People can't imagine parties, events, outings and get-together without fun-filled activities.… (226)
I have been watching American Idol in youtube lately and I noticed they have been searching for a new Superstar. It’s amazing to see many aspiring Singers in different states in the USA. The road to this platform is really not easy. Someone has to have that talent in singing, understanding what’s he singing is all about, and do creative drama and appeal to the audience. I’m sure the judges has their Continue reading
Our homeschooling went a little better when my preschooler finally have an activity that suits him. He just loves doing dot to dot art for a week now. What I need to do before he start the activity is to form shapes, letters and numbers using circles on an easel pad.
Here’s my 3 year old doing the dot to dot activity. I got the paint markers for less than $13 dollars for a set of 6. The easel pad was less than $5 dollars.
You can also use bingo markers which is cheaper than the paint markers but I… Continue reading
As I was teaching my 5 year old some Geography, I also taught my preschooler a little bit of it too. My 3 year old’s age is fun to teach because he always initiates that he wants to do it. He got to know that this ball model of Earth is a globe and the large flat picture of map is a world map.
He is so excited that he got to point America in the globe. He also got to point mommy’s country in it which is the Philippines. Somehow, it amazed me how my kids have grown so… Continue reading
It’s interesting to know that portable keyboards doesn’t just come in one variety. If you really wanted to play the piano, you really want something more than what a digital keyboard can do. I realized this after my husband told me what he has been really longing to have lately. He said he wants a grand piano keyboard that has 88 keys so he could play to people in Nursing homes and parks. I was amazed that electronic keyboards can go that lot of keys in it. I really wish he will get to have his wish someday. Anyhow, here’s… Continue reading
There are so many reasons why I’m smiling. It can sometimes mean that I’m happy and sometimes, I really need to smile. I do like smiling. It’s just sad that some people misunderstand it. And blames me that I’m selfish.
All I can say is this. There are times that I really do have a bad day. And there are times that sponsor packages came at my mailbox (I didn’t buy these for myself!) for me to do a product review. To be honest, they make my day and I enjoyed using their products and so I smile. There are… Continue reading