- Fun Footie Pajamas For All Ages Footie pajama style for older kids and adults are back!… (1,153)
- Birthday Card From Hubby My husband gave me a card and a necklace as… (718)
- Pregnancy test says positive Last Sunday, I took a pregnancy test and here is… (610)
- Goodnites Underwear Undercover Mission This post brought to you by GoodNites. All opinions are… (459)
- An upcoming trip to Syracuse, New York My husband has confirmed his plan to have a 5… (413)
- Halloween Costume Award We were surprised that George got to receive a Halloween… (404)
- Christening Gowns For Baby Girls I was browsing Ebay today and I saw these beautiful… (403)
- Hello Kitty Stuff At Toys R Us Another side trip we went through yesterday is at Toys… (352)
- About About Author: My name is Mel Cole and I live… (252)
- Halloween Scavenger Hunt Riddles: Memorable Experience for… People can't imagine parties, events, outings and get-together without fun-filled activities.… (226)
Our homeschooling went a little better when my preschooler finally have an activity that suits him. He just loves doing dot to dot art for a week now. What I need to do before he start the activity is to form shapes, letters and numbers using circles on an easel pad.
Here’s my 3 year old doing the dot to dot activity. I got the paint markers for less than $13 dollars for a set of 6. The easel pad was less than $5 dollars.
You can also use bingo markers which is cheaper than the paint markers but I… Continue reading
As I was teaching my 5 year old some Geography, I also taught my preschooler a little bit of it too. My 3 year old’s age is fun to teach because he always initiates that he wants to do it. He got to know that this ball model of Earth is a globe and the large flat picture of map is a world map.
He is so excited that he got to point America in the globe. He also got to point mommy’s country in it which is the Philippines. Somehow, it amazed me how my kids have grown so… Continue reading
If you guys want a healthy and easy meal to prepare, you might want to try this salmon wrap anytime. You just need your favorite brand of whole wheat tortilla, salmon, lemon, light mayonnaise, a little salt and paprika for seasoning.
For vegetables, you can use the iceberg or romaine lettuce so you can include it in your wrap. It’s also nice if you take in more vegetables and fruits so I included extra lettuce on the side with sliced fresh strawberries and almonds. I didn’t have to add salad dressing for this salad. Cooking the salmon is easy and… Continue reading
Somehow I felt that Lent this year has been very full. Even though I do homeschool, gym and run the household, I want to find time to read religious books and discuss it with my hubby and kids. My hubby’s family are huge readers and whenever I ask them what book to read about this and that, they always hand me out the good ones to read and that it kept me excited to pick and read those books.
We also have church friends who visited our house and I was very busy cleaning the house before they came. My… Continue reading
I prefer my Risi Bisi non gooey. This is a common Italian food served with a mixture of rice and green peas. I used the rice that I cooked the other day with diced ham, frozen green peas and onions. I used 3 tablespoon of olive oil, 5 cups of rice, 4 cups of diced ham. You just stir fry it until the ingredients are mixed.
Some preparation of Risi bisi has chicken broth and other fancy seasoning. I like it simple and I’m glad my hubby and kids like it. I also prefer frozen green peas than the canned… Continue reading