- Fun Footie Pajamas For All Ages Footie pajama style for older kids and adults are back!… (1,153)
- Birthday Card From Hubby My husband gave me a card and a necklace as… (718)
- Pregnancy test says positive Last Sunday, I took a pregnancy test and here is… (610)
- Goodnites Underwear Undercover Mission This post brought to you by GoodNites. All opinions are… (459)
- An upcoming trip to Syracuse, New York My husband has confirmed his plan to have a 5… (413)
- Halloween Costume Award We were surprised that George got to receive a Halloween… (404)
- Christening Gowns For Baby Girls I was browsing Ebay today and I saw these beautiful… (403)
- Hello Kitty Stuff At Toys R Us Another side trip we went through yesterday is at Toys… (352)
- About About Author: My name is Mel Cole and I live… (252)
- Halloween Scavenger Hunt Riddles: Memorable Experience for… People can't imagine parties, events, outings and get-together without fun-filled activities.… (226)
Our homeschooling went a little better when my preschooler finally have an activity that suits him. He just loves doing dot to dot art for a week now. What I need to do before he start the activity is to form shapes, letters and numbers using circles on an easel pad.
Here’s my 3 year old doing the dot to dot activity. I got the paint markers for less than $13 dollars for a set of 6. The easel pad was less than $5 dollars.
You can also use bingo markers which is cheaper than the paint markers but I… Continue reading
As I was teaching my 5 year old some Geography, I also taught my preschooler a little bit of it too. My 3 year old’s age is fun to teach because he always initiates that he wants to do it. He got to know that this ball model of Earth is a globe and the large flat picture of map is a world map.
He is so excited that he got to point America in the globe. He also got to point mommy’s country in it which is the Philippines. Somehow, it amazed me how my kids have grown so… Continue reading
It’s interesting to know that portable keyboards doesn’t just come in one variety. If you really wanted to play the piano, you really want something more than what a digital keyboard can do. I realized this after my husband told me what he has been really longing to have lately. He said he wants a grand piano keyboard that has 88 keys so he could play to people in Nursing homes and parks. I was amazed that electronic keyboards can go that lot of keys in it. I really wish he will get to have his wish someday. Anyhow, here’s… Continue reading
I am happy that my mother and I have been chatting in Facebook lately. We talked about many things. The big thing that’s going to happen soon is the graduation of my youngest sibling, my sister. She’s going to finally finish her 4 years degree in Nursing very soon.
I told her that I’m praying for her especially that she’s going to take her finals exam this week. And soon they are going to practice for their graduation rites which will take place some time first week of April. I can’t express how happy I am for her. It’s a… Continue reading
Although Fall season is the time where head lice is prevalent, it can also occur any time of the year. It affects girls (the most) who has long hair and boys who have bulky hair. If this communicable disease is very active in one room/area, the lice can be present to thin haired people too. Help your kid fight head lice by these remedies:
- Encourage your kid to take good care of their hair everyday. Take a bath at least two times, one at day (before going to school) and one at night (before going to bed).
- Take time to… Continue reading
After my kids helped me in loading and unloading laundry in the washer yesterday, we did a fun art together. A friend gave us a nice box of stencil for kids beginning art. She said it was her son’s before he learned how to draw. I thank her for such a lovely gift!
The stencil set gave Little G ideas what to draw and color. I am happy that it increased his motivation that art is fun. Before, he just won’t like to color a page or draw something in a paper. He just says “It’s lazy”. I felt sad… Continue reading