- Fun Footie Pajamas For All Ages Footie pajama style for older kids and adults are back!… (1,153)
- Birthday Card From Hubby My husband gave me a card and a necklace as… (718)
- Pregnancy test says positive Last Sunday, I took a pregnancy test and here is… (610)
- Goodnites Underwear Undercover Mission This post brought to you by GoodNites. All opinions are… (459)
- An upcoming trip to Syracuse, New York My husband has confirmed his plan to have a 5… (413)
- Halloween Costume Award We were surprised that George got to receive a Halloween… (404)
- Christening Gowns For Baby Girls I was browsing Ebay today and I saw these beautiful… (403)
- Hello Kitty Stuff At Toys R Us Another side trip we went through yesterday is at Toys… (352)
- About About Author: My name is Mel Cole and I live… (252)
- Halloween Scavenger Hunt Riddles: Memorable Experience for… People can't imagine parties, events, outings and get-together without fun-filled activities.… (226)
Our homeschooling went a little better when my preschooler finally have an activity that suits him. He just loves doing dot to dot art for a week now. What I need to do before he start the activity is to form shapes, letters and numbers using circles on an easel pad.
Here’s my 3 year old doing the dot to dot activity. I got the paint markers for less than $13 dollars for a set of 6. The easel pad was less than $5 dollars.
You can also use bingo markers which is cheaper than the paint markers but I… Continue reading
Our local grocery store is one of the 76 participating grocery stores in the 4 states, who is launching this Big Sweepstakes. It’s theme is Live Life better. It has lots of fabulous giveaways in it. There will be 3 winners for $20,000 cash, 6 winners for Free Groceries a year, 12 winners for Free Gas a year, 50 winners for Hamilton Beach stand mixer and 275 winners for $50 grocery shopping each.
If you have Bilo Foods, Thorne’s and Ideal market, you can ask for this giveaway tickets. There are tickets marked with pin that you can submit online… Continue reading
Do you like to play a guitar? If you do then you might need a guitar pick for finger or nail comfort when playing the guitar. I remember my husband taught me how to play the guitar the first time. He said you have to grow some finger nails a little bit longer for easy strumming and plucking the strings.
When I found out alaska piks at guitar center it made me want to play the guitar again as they have stylish picks that’s easy to insert in your finger rather than pinching it. If you want the traditional… Continue reading
My husband told me one time that women are the ones hard to please when it comes to preparing presents. I told him I’m sure every woman expects something special from their other half. If he wants to know what I want to receive, I always tell him what. I like practical things and I’m sure some women out there thinks the same thing too.
You can never go wrong with something practical such as kitchen appliances, accessories, tea and chocolates. Flowers are always welcome. Smiles. Here’s what I received last Christmas. A new, sturdy and non-stick baking pan, new… Continue reading
This post brought to you by Carton Smart. All opinions are 100% mine.
I can’t believe that the Thanksgiving holiday is next week. It’s a busy time for us and many households to do more cleaning, prepare rooms for guest and most of all shopping for the big feast. Before we know it, Christmas season will be here too, so we try our best to stock dry goods in our pantry as early as possible, than rushing and waiting a long line in the store.
I am so delighted to introduce to you guys this new food products I… Continue reading
Most girls think that it can be quite hard to find a flattering prom dress if they are plus sized. It is true that there are no special dresses or designs for big girls. This is because they do to have to look for one. All they need to do is to find the style that would fit them the best from all the existing dress styles that we have today. Here are some amazing styles for prom dresses for big girls:
This is the most traditional style of all. Within this dress lies huge layers of fabrics.… Continue reading