- Fun Footie Pajamas For All Ages Footie pajama style for older kids and adults are back!… (1,153)
- Birthday Card From Hubby My husband gave me a card and a necklace as… (718)
- Pregnancy test says positive Last Sunday, I took a pregnancy test and here is… (610)
- Goodnites Underwear Undercover Mission This post brought to you by GoodNites. All opinions are… (459)
- An upcoming trip to Syracuse, New York My husband has confirmed his plan to have a 5… (413)
- Halloween Costume Award We were surprised that George got to receive a Halloween… (404)
- Christening Gowns For Baby Girls I was browsing Ebay today and I saw these beautiful… (403)
- Hello Kitty Stuff At Toys R Us Another side trip we went through yesterday is at Toys… (352)
- About About Author: My name is Mel Cole and I live… (252)
- Halloween Scavenger Hunt Riddles: Memorable Experience for… People can't imagine parties, events, outings and get-together without fun-filled activities.… (226)
There are so many reasons why I’m smiling. It can sometimes mean that I’m happy and sometimes, I really need to smile. I do like smiling. It’s just sad that some people misunderstand it. And blames me that I’m selfish.
All I can say is this. There are times that I really do have a bad day. And there are times that sponsor packages came at my mailbox (I didn’t buy these for myself!) for me to do a product review. To be honest, they make my day and I enjoyed using their products and so I smile. There are… Continue reading
Last Saturday, my husband and I celebrated our Courtship anniversary. It was in 2006 that he courted me twice and I said yes. It was our first time to say “I love you” as boy friend and girl friend relationship. Wow, five years ago and we still remembered it. I hope we always remember it as it is where we started our love to grow mature and proceed to plans of engagement and marriage.
We celebrated that day as a simple day. We ordered this German chocolate cake that was so delicious. Amazing how fruitful our love has been in… Continue reading