- Fun Footie Pajamas For All Ages Footie pajama style for older kids and adults are back!… (1,153)
- Birthday Card From Hubby My husband gave me a card and a necklace as… (718)
- Pregnancy test says positive Last Sunday, I took a pregnancy test and here is… (610)
- Goodnites Underwear Undercover Mission This post brought to you by GoodNites. All opinions are… (459)
- An upcoming trip to Syracuse, New York My husband has confirmed his plan to have a 5… (413)
- Halloween Costume Award We were surprised that George got to receive a Halloween… (404)
- Christening Gowns For Baby Girls I was browsing Ebay today and I saw these beautiful… (403)
- Hello Kitty Stuff At Toys R Us Another side trip we went through yesterday is at Toys… (352)
- About About Author: My name is Mel Cole and I live… (252)
- Halloween Scavenger Hunt Riddles: Memorable Experience for… People can't imagine parties, events, outings and get-together without fun-filled activities.… (226)
Our homeschooling went a little better when my preschooler finally have an activity that suits him. He just loves doing dot to dot art for a week now. What I need to do before he start the activity is to form shapes, letters and numbers using circles on an easel pad.
Here’s my 3 year old doing the dot to dot activity. I got the paint markers for less than $13 dollars for a set of 6. The easel pad was less than $5 dollars.
You can also use bingo markers which is cheaper than the paint markers but I… Continue reading
As I was teaching my 5 year old some Geography, I also taught my preschooler a little bit of it too. My 3 year old’s age is fun to teach because he always initiates that he wants to do it. He got to know that this ball model of Earth is a globe and the large flat picture of map is a world map.
He is so excited that he got to point America in the globe. He also got to point mommy’s country in it which is the Philippines. Somehow, it amazed me how my kids have grown so… Continue reading
My kids are so excited to see lots of animals at Jamestown Audobon Center. They have this room full of small aquariums. A few of the aquariums are turtles. My kids are so happy to see real turtles!
We know turtles are hard to find in the northern part and if you do find one in the wild, they are usually small. It’s nice to see Audobon helping animals to reach out to people. Some of them suffered from injuries living in the wild and they help them recuperate once brought in. They also realize that some of the animals… Continue reading
Our family got a wonderful opportunity to go to an Owl show at the Audobon Center last month. It’s on the country side of Jamestown, New York and it was a fantastic experience! We got to see 6 owls and there were crafts and experts teaching kids about the wild life nature of owls.
I never knew that there were owls around our area. Among which that are spotted are the Barn owl, Screech owl and the Great Horned owl. In this picture, the instructor is showing my kids the difference between an owl leg and hawk legs, their wings… Continue reading